MY ROUTINE WITH STRETCHING POSES
You want to feel in a good shape and to improve your flexibility ?
A few daily stretches help to gain flexibility and strength.
Here are some easy-to-achieve positions and the benefits they provide.
Breathing and concentration are the keys to progress, in my opinion.
- Strengthens the thighs, knees and ankles
- Stretching groins, hamstrings, calves
- Open chest and shoulders
- Facilitates digestion
- Strengthens arms and shoulders muscles
- Opens your chest and lungs
- Trains the abdominal muscles
- Stretches hips and thighs
- Works on legs, ankles and feet
UPWARD FACING DOG POSE
Urdhva Mukha Svanâsana
- Stretches the lumbar area
- Tones legs and glutes
- Stimulates the abdominal strap and abdominal organs
- Strengthens wrists, arms and back
- Stretches shoulders, chest and stomach.
DORSAL STERTCHING BY ANGLING
- Stretches dorsal and shoulders
- Stretches ischios
- Strengthens lower back
- Opens chest and shoulder
- Indeed, it serves as a very good stretch for the thighs, shoulders, rib cage and even the neck.
- Strengthens of the abdominal belt
- Relieves and relaxes the lumbar
- Stretches the psoas and hip flexors
- It is made to gain strength and flexibility.
- This position targets the back, hips, abdomen and legs and is very effective in firming the body.
- Very good way to strengthen the back and torso
- Strengthens arms and shoulders.
- Helps to have a better balance
My advice :
Vrischikasana requires a good balance, much more than strength in the arms and shoulders.
Scorpion is above all a game of checks and balances.
When you are in the right position, the effort seems to almost disappear.
This is one of the most difficult asanas to master and it should be attempted only by advanced yoga students…
May be I will show you the pose on a training video soon ?